When it comes to hair weave or extensions, more and more people consider that all hair types are relatively the same.To be honest with you, this is far from the truth.
Virgin Brazilian and Malaysian hair are top choices among women all over the world.But which one should you choose? It is important that you should know what difference exists both of them.
Here are some hair knowledge of the two hair types which will help you make decisions.
About Brazilian hair
Brazilian Hair is very popular on the market because of its versatility.
- It blends with many hair types, its silky, has a healthy shine and natural luster and comes in straight, wavy and curly textures.
- It holds a curl extremely well. The hair comes in a variety of different types, textures and styles,and it comes in a variety of lengths as well as colors. It comes in curly, wavy or straight textures.
- Compared to the Indian hair, this hair type is silkier and shinier. Virgin brazilian hair also tends to have a shiny feel and appearance.
- Not only is this type of hair soft but also smooth.When cared for properly, this hair type can last longer. No special maintenance is needed for the hair. Generally, Brazilian hair will match any hairstyle.
About Malaysian hair
Malaysian Hair is very luxurious because of it excessive shine. Its luster is high to medium. After washing the hair,the shininess of Malaysian hair is reduced and returns to a more natural look and luster.
- It will take on a more natural shine, a medium to low luster like the Brazilian hair. This hair is softer and silkier than brazilian hair! When wet it will take on an elegant wave.
- Malaysian hair bundles also holds curls well and needs no assistance to do so as well. The colors of Malaysian hair is limited and can usually only be found in black and dark brown.
- This hair blends extremely well with relaxed African American hair and other similar hair types.