What Is The Difference Between Deep Wave And Water Wave Hair？
What Is The Deep Wave Hair?
Deep wave is a kind of wave hairstyle that has tight classic voluptuous waves. Although they normally have the same texture as that of the loose wave, body wave, and natural wave, the only difference is that the deep wave hair has tighter curls or waves than all the above. There is no doubt that it is a great texture that looks really luxurious and boosts your hair.
The Features Of Deep Wave Hair
1. Double weft, tight and neat, no tangle, no shedding.
2. All curls are in one direction.
3. Healthy, shiny, bouncy with the highest elasticity.
4. Last long time: last up to 12 months with the proper care.
5. Healthy ends, full and thick, high quality, no split ends.
6. 100% human virgin hair, can be dyed, bleached, straightened, curled, and permed according to your need.
7. Brazilian hair deep wave, deep wave Indian hair, Peruvian deep wave hair, deep wave Malaysian hair to meet various hair textures of the customers.
The Benefits Of Deep Wave Hair
Give You A Youthful Look
As we all know, the deep waves firstly are effortless to achieve and feel like you are carefree. There is something attractive about the deep wave hair that makes your hair voluminous and with great texture.
For these people who are lazy and tired of styling their hair, it might be the best style for you. After all, you only need to wash it then style it a little bit while rejuvenating the waves with your fingers with the deep wave hair. Naturally Voluminous With the deep waves, it appears as though you have much more hair.
A Blend Of The Best Of Both Worlds
There is no doubt that deep wave hair and wigs are in the middle of straight hair and curly one. On the one hand, straight hair normally has a limited volume which makes it not so nice-looking. On the other hand, curly hair has many problems with frizzes or dullness. While the deep wave hair can give you volume and you even don’t need so much care to make sure it’s bouncy and will still be looking good.
What Is The Water Wave Hair?
Water wave got its name based on its feature that has a wave design. Therefore, the texture of water wave hair is similar to that of the waves on the water surface. In addition, it is extremely sleek, effortless, and flows just like water. More importantly, it can give you a natural look and make you look more elegant and classy.
The Features Of Water Wave Hair
1. The curls of water wave hair bundles are not in one direction but opposite.
2. Water wave hairstyle for black women is similar to African American hairstyles and carries a lot of volumes, so it can blends perfectly with Brazilian curly hair.
3. Brazilian hair weaves, Indian water wave hair, Peruvian water wave hair, Brazilian water wave hair. There are various hair textures for the customers to opt for.
4. 100% human virgin hair 3 bundles with closure, 4 bundles with closure, 3 bundles with lace frontal, 4 bundles with lace frontal with an affordable price.
5. Exquisite top weft, lustrous, full, and thick.
6. No tangle, no shedding, 100% human virgin hair from USTAR Hair.
7. Holds curl well, lasts up to 12 months at least, not being processed, can be dyed, bleached, straightened, curled, and permed according to your need.
The Benefits Of Water Wave Hair
High Quality With A Beautiful Look
Water Wave hair or water wave wigs can give you a very stunning wavy pattern. And the hair normally is natural and shiny, so you can use it to accomplish any of your desired looks. Besides, it also can add some volumes to your hair, thus giving a fresh look to your appearance.
Soft, Luxurious, And Thick
Water wave hair is very soft, luxurious and thick. It just requires fewer human hair bundles to give a full-body look. These hair bundles give more fullness in the tapers and roots and get thinner towards the ends for a realistic effect.
Besides, Water wave hair is a hair type that is the easiest to maintain. It only takes less time when grooming, but you can enjoy your new hairstyle for a long time.
Affordable And Hold Curls Well
Water wave hair is versatile and multipurpose. More importantly, it is quite easy to style and color, too. With some water wave hair bundles, you can create any hairstyle or style you want.
When it comes to lifespan, water wave hair can last up to 12 months at least with proper care.
What Are The Differences Between Deep Wave And Water Wave Hair？
1. Both deep wave and water wave hair provide a similar look and feel. But the main difference is that the water wave tends to boost a curlier look.
2. Although the pattern of deep wave hair is similar to that of water wave hair, deep wave hair is a bit neater than water wave hair.
3. For the water wave hair, the patterns of curls are positioning at opposite directions so they can forge a seemingly large volume even for the same hair density like 150% and blend naturally with your own hair; while the deep wave hair is facing the same direction and relatively flat but romantic and lovely than the former.
Leave a comment