About the Item:
- WET & WAVY. This is synthetic hair, you need braid the hair then dip the braids into hot water to get curls. You Dream It, We Have It. eCowboy is a well-known American brand name.
- This is synthetic hair, you need braid the hair then dip the braids into hot water to get curls. Premium Quality Tangle Free. A soft and natural look that appears straight but curls when it's wet
- Light weight, natural style
- Synthetic Expert Blend, Feels like human hair
- Same day shipment if order recieved by 2 P.M Pacific Time. Free Shipping from CA
Step 1: Divide your hair into four sections. You should create four box-like sections: at the front left, the front right, the back left, and the back right. Leave the first section you plan to work on undone, but use a three large hair clips to keep the remaining three sections out of the way. Step 2: Take a pinch of hair from the first section. Traditional box braids are pretty small, so all you need to do in order to get enough hair for the braid is to pinch a small section between your index finger and thumb.
Step 3: Dip in hot water. Secure synthetic hair to this pinch, if desired. You can do box braids with either real, natural hair or extensions. If you plan to use synthetic extensions, now is the time to wrap a section of synthetic hair into your actual hair.
Step 4: Braid the first pinch. You need to divide your first pinch of hair into exactly three sections as you braid. Doing so creates smoother, neater braids that will be vastly easier to remove afterward.
Step 5: Repeat for the rest of your hair. At this point, you've completed one braid. The rest of your braids should be created in the exact same manner, so repeat this procedure until your entire head of hair has been braided.
Step 6: Decide whether or not to tie your braids off. These braids are tight enough to stay put on their own without the use of hair elastics, but if you want extra security, you can wrap a small hair elastic at the bottom of the braid. This can be especially helpful if your hair is fairly smooth instead of thick and kinky.
When apply heat, we highly recommend setting 360F.