- 【SAVE YOUR MONEY】 The weather stripping stop the heat and cold from escaping during winter and summer. Makes heating and cooling your home or office more efficient and cost effective for reducing the heating & cooling bill.
- 【NOISE REDUCTION】- The door bottom seal designed by 2 layers of sealer, stop the noise, keep your room cozy and quiet!
- 【NO MORE GAPS】 - 1-4/5" W" Width x 37" Length, . Fits Gaps up to 1 iInches. Self-adhesive door draft blocker for uneven door gaps exterior/interior doors, garage, basement, bed, sofa and cabinet.
- 【WIDE APPLICATION】-It is widely used in various types of doors or windows like frameless sliding doors, glass doors, sliding doors, wood doors, cupboards, wardrobes, furniture and shower room, etc
- 【EASY TO INSTALL 】-Just measure the width of your door, cut to size, peel the backing off the adhesive and stick it to the door! Also preheat the strip with hairdryer in cold winter to help it stick well.
Ive used a hairdryer to heat up the adhesive. I know it is optional but I would highly recommend it. Also use the included thumbtacks to secure it specifically on each end of the door because that is where it will start peeling off over time.
I am very impressed with this product.
It is very durable and worked out well. I'm glad that I purchased this product as it really has fit the bill for what I needed it for.
I have had mine installed for about a month and a half and I haven't had any issues with it, it's still firmly stuck to the door, I didn't use the tacks that were included either, The one in my bedroom doesn't have any clearance issues, but the people that poured my garage slab made it very uneven and the one that's installed out there rubs the floor a lot and it hasn't come off the door yet either. I do want to add that I thought these were going to be a hard plastic, they are not they are rubber, which might seem weird at first but I assure you they work fine. 100% worth the money.
This product cut that draft and unwanted pest right out !!! Ty
Installed a few months ago~ Still working great and adhesion still sticking. Ive had ones that pealed off after one month.