- Soft Beach Waves - Our curling barrel of 1.25 inches gives you natural looping curls, suits well for medium to long length hair.
- Reduce Hair Damage with the Ceramic Tourmaline Coating - Bestope curling iron adopts the technology of ceramic tourmaline coating which provides evenly heating to make your hair smoother and reduce the hair damage.
- Intelligent Temperature Control & Fast Heating - The curling wand could be heated up rapidly to 430°F in 60 seconds. 4 levels of temperature meet all kinds of hair's demand.
- Won't Burn your Fingers with the Anti-scald Head and Glove - In order to protect your hands, we have added anti-scald heads, and come with the glove which provides you one more protection.
- Intimate and comfortable design - The ergonomic design of the non-slip grip handle, 360° no-tangle swivel cord, and other intimate details will provide you with the ultimate experience of hairstyling.
BESTOPE Magic Curling Iron perfect for all hair types. We dedicated to hair health, powerful salon-grade quality, sleek and intuitive design. Professional after-sale support team to make sure you're fully satisfied with your purchase.
Heat plate: ceramic tourmaline plate
Heat Iron Size: 7.28 inch long, 1.25 inch wide
4 Heat Setting: 320℉, 355℉, 390℉, 430℉
Voltage: most stable 110~127V 50/60Hz for US
Power consumption: 78W
Power: Rubber cord
Auto shut off: 60mins
How to Use This Curling Iron?
1: Heat up the curling iron. 320 degrees for fine hair and 430 degrees for thicker hair.
2: Dry your hair and brush your hair thoroughly, make sure there are no tangles.
3: Separate your hair into 2-3 sections with included hair clips.
Open the clamp and place the middle length of the tuft between the clip and the wand, then wrap the lock around the wand and close the clip.
Open the clamp and place the middle length of the tuft between the clip and the wand, then Close the clip and wrap the length of lock around the wand
Tips: Working in sections, curl your hair. Be sure to alternate the curling direction between clockwise and counterclockwise for a more natural effect.
Tips: Once a curl is down, you can use a bobby pin or clips to fasten the circle of hair to your head.
4: Clamp the hair inside the iron for approximately 10 seconds. Your actual time may vary depending on your curling iron and heat settings. 5: Loosen your hair and repeat on the next section. Be careful not to touch the iron in the process and keep the iron away from children.
1×BESTOPE Curling Iron
1×Heat Resistant Glove
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B07DW9YL68
- UPC: 666354795971