About this item
- [Car Trunk Organizer] : Dimension of 40" length and 18" width,reinforced base plates, strong and sturdy side walls, non-slip strips on the bottom to prevent sliding, plus handy storage pockets on the side.
- [Trunk Organizer] : The trunk backseat organizer offers 9 ultra-large capacity storage bags with lid,big enough to loading car groceries,cleaning agent,baby toys,tire gauge,dog supplies,tools,sports equipment ect. Prevent the items and your vehicle from making noise or damaging due to collision when car is moving.
- [Free Your Trunk Floor] : Hanging trunk organizer has 9 spacious large pockets which provide enough room for kids toys, snacks, baby supplies and daily car essentials. Say good bye to the messy trunk.
- [Easy to Installation & Remove] : Simply hang to the headrest with 3 adjustable buckle straps, then attach the opening to the car backseat and stay firmly. You can fold it up and store it away when it's not in use. Great for keeping your car neat and organized.（Velcro and self-adhesive dual-use: Velcro is suitable for felt surfaces, and self-adhesive is suitable for leather surfaces）
- [Practical Design] : Three pockets of the backseat car organizer come with velcro on lids to prevent small objects from spilling out of the pockets when the car is moving. Three straps are designed for cars that have two or three backseat headrests, suitable for SUV, hatchback, truck, van or cargo but not for notchback.
So far so good. Haven't had this for very long but so far it's been durable. Like that I'm able to organize all my stuff in my SUV. I mostly keep things like recyclable grocery bags, ice scrapers, and umbrellas. I have jumper cables but those are pretty heavy and pull down on the compartment. Overall I'm pretty happy with them and would buy them again for another car in the future. For reference I own a 2020 Mazda CX-5 and this fits perfectly and was easy to install.
This was such a phenomenal idea; I hated having large storage bags in my trunk for the little items that are needed to store in my car. The fact that this opens up my entire trunk area is absolutely amazing. It sticks well and is easily adjustable. The storage pockets are a little flimsy, so if you put too much in them, the weight may cause the velcro to come unattached. If you aren't storing boulders in the pockets you should be fine! I would recommend this to anyone.
I got this on a whim because the trunk of my car was an absolute mess and I wanted to have somewhere to put important things like the car vacuum and the tire inflator. It attached quickly and easily to the back of my back seat (I have a Subaru Impreza, but I think it could fit any car with two and a half back seats). At least one of the pockets fits a whole rolled-up emergency blanket, but a lot of them are smaller and can only handle things like a small ice scraper.
We have an Audi Q4. The storage area is small and my husband hated my big bag of supplies taking up too much room. I got the trunk organizer to clear floor space. Arrived quickly, good quality, sturdy thick fabric, installed very easily, fit perfectly, has Velcro that helps it stay in place against the seat back (carpet?), fit all my items for emergencies, dog stuff, umbrella, bag of change, tire pressure stuff, wipes, Kleenex, I got a extra hook to hold my e-medical kit so it is off the floor too. My husband was very impressed. Now his golf clubs fit in the back (finally). I will need to climb in the back if I need something but thats a small price to pay (be prepared for all situations is my motto so I have a lot of stuff )
Dude. This thing is amazing! It's a little smaller than I hoped. It would be perfect if they made it like 5 inches wider or so but it's still great! I was able to fit so much in the pockets and really clean up my cargo area. Everything from a battery pack, extra oil, jumper cables, tow straps, first aid kit, dog treats and a leash in the event I find a stray or loose pet by a road, reusable bags (like 20), and more fits in this thing. I have so much more room in my vehicle now! And when I posted a photo of it in snapchat everyone wanted to know where I got it. Do yourself a favor and buy this.