THIS KIT CONTAINS:
1. A bottle of Hair Dye
2. Hair Dye Comb
3. Hair Dye Dresser
5. Ear Covers
Propylene glycol, Organic Phosphoric Acid, Herbal Extracts, Flavor, Sodium
ALLERGY TEST 24 HRS BEFORE COLORING
Apply a small amount of hair dye to your skin
Wait 24 hours
Check for reactions. If there are none, proceed to color
Go on to color your hair if the test is negative
If you notice any itching, redness, or swelling on the area where you've applied it, then you've experienced an abnormal reaction. If that happens, do not apply the product to your hair.
HOW TO USE:
Step 1: Put the hair dye comb on the bottle, then put on the hair dye dresser and ear covers. No need for shampoo to wash hair before coloring.
Step 2: Press the button to squeeze out the cream on the comb
Step 3: Apply the hair dye cream on the comb into your hair evenly, repeat till all hair is applied
Step 4: After using a hair dye for 20-25 minutes, rinse your scalp thoroughly with water, the color will show when the hair is dry
Follow these safety tips when dyeing your hair:
1. Don't leave the dye on your head any longer than needed.
2. Rinse your scalp thoroughly with water after using a hair dye.
3. Wear gloves when applying hair color.
4. Be sure to do a patch test for allergic reactions before applying the dye to your hair.
5. Never dye your eyebrows or eyelashes.
6. Keep it out of the reach of the children.