|Buy 2?? ?? ??(Use Code : Ustar2OFF)||$2.00 Off|
|Buy 3?? ?? ??(Use Code : Ustar3OFF)||$3.00 Off|
|Buy 4?? ?? ??(Use??Code :??Ustar5OFF)||$5.00 Off|
- Quality:?? (100% Unprocessed Virgin Human Hair)??
- Color: Natural Black??
- Texture: Body Wave with Free Part??Lace??Closure
- Weight: Each bundle is 100g +/- 5g weight and its styling could last long even after washing
- Hair Weft: Machine Double Weft
Our 100% Virgin Body Wave Hair comes in lengths from 8"-30". With each one of our bundles, you will notice the weave has a natural taper at the end, similar to real hair. Each bundle has been collected from one individual donor with all cuticles intact. All our Virgin Body Wave Hair has undergone strict quality assurance processes to ensure customer satisfaction. Our Virgin Body Wave comes in Natural Black and will last up to one year with the proper care and maintenance. With Ustar we offer??over 20 difference sizes??with??Closure for your Selection.????
Q1. What does?? grade mean???
A: Body Wave human hair extensions are grade, which is 100% virgin remy hair. The hair tail is neat. No shedding and tangling, high quality for people who value fashion; Can be bleached to #27 and easily colored.??
Q2.How many pieces for covering a full head ?
A:Here is a general guide: for Average Head Size 12-22 inch 3pcs, 24-28 inch 4pcs. For all the bundle weight is the same 100g, the longer the length is, the thinner the hair bundle would be.
Q3.Can the hair be permed or dyed ?
A:Yes, it could and Grade body wave human hair extension can be bleached, dyed/colored quickly and easily.
Q4: How long does the hair last???
A: Grade hair extension could last 1-2 years with proper care. (Straight Hair>Wavy Hair>Curly Hair )
Product Care Guide:??
1. It is important to gather hair bundle and closure with hands before combing your hair with a comb.
2. We suggest combing with a wood comb.
3. Hand wash hair in cold or warm water.
4. Towel or air dry only. Please do not use irons, blow dryers and other hot devices.
5. Brush wig into desired style after it is completely dry.??