- Perfect Design: Provide a wider shape that sits against your lids much more comfortably and gives your lashes a gentle, natural-looking curl.
- Premium Quality: Made of stainless steel frame and silicone pads. No pinching and pulling, to keep your eyelash curling for a whole day.
- Long Life Span: Complimentary 8 High-Grade Replacement Silicone Pads, you can replace the refill pads per 2 months and keep using our curler for a long time.
- Travel Friendly: Our rose gold eyelash curler is compact and lightweight, convenient to take it on the go, a satin bag is included to prevent the eyelash curler from dirt when not in use.
- Lifetime Guarantee: Your satisfaction is our priority. Whatever issue of the product, please feel free to contact us, we will get the issue settled as soon as possible.
Seriously, loving this curler. I have replaced many, and I mean many over the years. From drug store curlers to Sephora. Fits close to eyelid and the pad is different from others. It's soft, yet firm, but not as if you are going to chop off lashes. I was able to get the lift and curl I wanted first use. I am 42 and have been curling my lashes since high school. This is the 1st one I have truly liked! You won't regret it and the price is right! Oh, you also get 2 extra pads and can request additional via email.
Great product. I was hesitant to justify paying nearly $10 for an eyelash curler. I was tempted to go the cheaper route and buy just any random one from Walmart or Target. Ended up giving in to this one.
Great eyelash curler! I know because I have tried many different brands. I have long thick lashes, however they grow straight. Even with mascara on they do not framed my eye unless I use a curling tool to lift them up.
I always thought that curlers are all the same, but this one is like magic. It curls without leaving that weird dent some curlers leave and the lashes stay curled forever. My lashes would stay curled for minutes with my old curler. With this one my lashes stayed curled until the next day!
In short-I have tried many, MANY eyelash curlers. I'm 42 and have been curling mine since I was 13. So-that's 29 years of experience!!
I love this curler. I am between lash lift perms and wanted something to give me a good strong curl and this has been great. I would easily compare it to curlers that are double the price. They have excellent service as well and DO offer replacement pads. I should also add that my lashes are completely straight and very thick, so I really appreciate a good curler.