WHAT IT IS
Ustar Hair Building Fibers are the top 10 BEST hair building fibers and hair loss concealer products for men and women on the market. Our best hair fibers' quality match as Toppik, XFusion, Caboki, CUVVA, and Boldify hair building fiber products. Ustar hair loss concealer products are made from natural colored keratin protein, blend undetectably with existing hair strands to instantly create the appearance of naturally thick, full hair.
WHAT IT DOES
- Instantly Fills in Thinning Hair Areas
- Hair Loss Concealers
- Makes Fine Hair Look Completely Thick and Full
- Great as a Root Touch-up Between Colorings
How It Works
- Dry and style hair as usual.
- Shake and spray Ustar fibers into thinning arear, and gently pat hair to disperse fibers.
- If applying Hair Fibers near the hairline, use Ustar Hairline Optimizer to achieve a natural-looking front hairline.
- If desired, lightly comb, brush, or style your hair after applying Hair Fibers.
Is hair building fiber good for your hair?
Hair fibers do not help in the re-growth of hair but help in contributing towards a stronger, and fuller scalp. These fiber products contain natural, and organic ingredients that result in a healthy scalp. These ingredients promote better scalp and hair quality in a person.
Is hair fiber safe to use?
Yes, hair fibers are safe to use. It will not worsen your hair loss. It will not worsen scarring alopecia.
- Dark Brown
- Medium Brown
- Light Brown
- Medium Blonde
- Light Blonde
Good quality item. Fast shipping. My 3rd order with you. Will buy again.
This product is a very good alternative to Caboki, Toppik etc. Works just as well as the higher priced brands. I'll continue to buy if it stays at this reasonable price.
This time, because a refill box cost far less than a bottle, I chose to do so. I like these products. Even though I've tried other brands, this one is more reasonably priced and of greater quality.
These things are irritating my eye and making my scalp itchy, which is making the situation worse. Maintain your unique brand identity.